Sunday 4 May 2014

The Dolphins

Hello Friends,

Sorry I couldn't post anything yesterday, I was a little caught up with work. But what I want to share with you today is also one of my first paintings, this is my first tile painting.





My friend came over to my place for a sleepover and we had just watched a movie about dolphins, we were so fascinated by them at that time, I wanted to go to the ocean, meet a dolphin, make friends with it and then swim with it :P
Stupid.... I Know, but we had many silly ideas back then, well obviously we couldn't swim with the actual dolphins as their were none in the Himalayas. So after the movie we were thinking what else to do now. Their was construction work going on in my house than so their were a lot of empty tiles available. My friend had recently learned tile painting, so we decided to do one. And so I made my first Tile Painting.
We were so happy about how pretty it seemed to us then that we even spilled one of the color bottles on the rug in my room, I still remember how mad my mother was when she walked into my room, but hey, it was fun....
Of course I was scolded and prohibited for a while but hey, it was still a pretty great memory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment