Saturday 10 May 2014

Audrey Hepburn

Hello Friends,

The painting that I am going to share with you today is one of Audrey Hepburn, she was not just an amazing actress but also a Fashion Icon, and an inspiration to so many women all around the world. Even today, when I pull up an old classical like My Fair Lady, I am captivated by her beauty and grace. She was not just an inspiration to the women in her time but even now, she continues to be a role model for many women around the world. She was the definition of Fashion itself.



When I saw this picture, I din't even know who she was, but I knew I had seen her somewhere... I was so struck by this picture that I knew I just had to make it. It was later after I completed the painting I realized I had actually painted Audrey Hepburn. Earlier, I was very happy with this painting but when I realized who she actually was, I must say, I was really disappointed by my work. It feels like I did not do justice to her beauty. I wish I had known that I was painting her, maybe, I might have made it a little better, but you know what, no matter how many times I paint her, I don't think I will ever be able to grasp it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment